Friday 10 October 2014

Inlight Face Cleanser Review


Today I would like to review one of my favorite Inlight products.
Daily cleaning is one of the most important skincare rituals. I personally look for products that are not only effective but also gentle on the skin.  I’ve got a combination skin complexion that reacts to all weather changes and also my diet. Despite being over thirty I still get blemishes here and there, while cold weather and central heating trigger red patches on my cheeks and around the nose. I need my face cleanser to attend those problems as well as remove waterproof make-up.
 Inlight Face Cleanser is gentle and nurturing. This organic balm has been designed to deeply cleanse the skin and remove all traces of make-up whilst at the same time respecting the physiological and acidic characteristics of the skin. It is 100% organic and contains no fillers, not even water! It is oil based and at first I was a bit suspicious of its rich texture. I was worried that it might clog pores and cause blemishes but its quite the opposite-my skin is blemish free and pores are smaller. It doesn’t dry out the skin and removes waterproof eyeliner and mascara. It simplified my evening routine, as there is no need for make-up remover. It became an absolute necessity in my make-up kit. Models often suffer allergies or sensitivity due to too many make-up changes in a day but I never hesitate to use Inlight on their skin. Relaxing smell is an extra bonus!



Key ingredients:

coconut oil – moisturizing, nourishing
sesame oil – nourishing, antioxidant

olive oil – soothing

jojoba oil – nourishing, to promote elasticity

shea butter – to promote elasticity, nourishing

beeswax – soothing, protective
lavender – anti-inflammatory,
green tea – astringent, antioxidant

lemon – astringent, anti
rose hip – antioxidant

clove bud – antiseptic

cypress – astringent
rosemary – stimulating, anti-bacterial
ginger – stimulating, toning
evening primrose oil – antioxidant, regenerating

No comments:

Post a Comment